For the past year, we’ve had to adapt and reinvent our way of life to accommodate the new restrictions put in place from the pandemic of Covid-19. From changing our interactions with those around us to ensuring the safety of ourselves and others.
We now have a range of measures and procedures in place to ensure your experience is as safe as possible, whilst retaining the same warmth and outstanding quality you have come to know us for.
Please DO NOT visit The Great House if you are suffering from symptoms of Covid-19, if you have been abroad in the last two weeks or travelling from an area with a different or higher tier.
- All of our staff are given daily health and temperature checks and have been trained to follow the new hygiene procedures now in place.
- Our staff is wearing the necessary PPE for their roles.
- All guests must wear a mask when entering the restaurant and until seated at the table. Masks are available at the entrance for a donation to NHS Charities Together.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around The Great House in high touch locations within the staff and visitor areas, as well as strict disinfecting taking place constantly throughout the day.
- Toilet facilities are locked to allow for monitoring and are disinfected after each use.
Dine – Drink
- Due to recent changes to the Government guidelines, we have updated our restaurant reservation times, as we will now close at 10:00pm. Guest may finish their meals until 11:00pm. Please see our new restaurant reservation times.
- Upon booking your reservation, you will receive a time slot to minimise guests arriving at the same time – please do not arrive before your allocated time slot. Please note: There is a maximum of 6 guests per table due to Government guidelines.
- Our tables are now spaced out to allow for social distance, providing guests with additional space to ensure a comfortable dining experience. Only one member of staff will be assigned to your table.
- We now ask if coats can remain with you during your visit.
- Our menus are disinfected after each use.
- Salt and paper condiments are available on request and disinfected after each use.
- We are offering room service for our breakfast and dinner menu for those who would feel more comfortable dining in their room.
- Our check out time has changed to 10:00am and our check-in time is from 4:00pm to allow for strict disinfecting of the rooms.
- Please let reception know if you are not comfortable with housekeeping to enter your room daily.