Safety at The Great House
Government restrictions have changed, however, our team are dedicated to ensuring that your experience at The Great House remains as safe as possible, ensuring your enjoyment and comfort is at the heart of our service.
With the restrictions on mask wearing lifted, we would like to ensure all of our guests that our staff will continue to wear masks. We would also like to encourage our guests to do the same whilst entering and moving around The Great House, as many of our staff are not yet double vaccinated.
Please DO NOT visit The Great House if you are suffering from symptoms of Covid-19, isolating, or received a positive test result.
- All staff will continue to have daily health and temperature checks.
- All staff will continue to follow the hygiene procedures we have in place.
- All staff will continue to wear masks.
- We would like to encourage all guests to check in using the Track and Trace App.
- We kindly encourage all guests to wear a mask when entering the restaurant and until seated at the table.
- Hand sanitisers are available around The Great House in high touch locations.
- Strict disinfecting takes place constantly throughout the day.
- Our tables will remain spaced out to allow for social distancing, providing guests with additional space to ensure a comfortable dining experience.
- We are offering room service for our breakfast and dinner menu for those who would feel more comfortable dining in their room.
- Our check-in time from 4:00pm will remain and our 10:00am check out time to allow time for strict disinfecting of the rooms.
- Please let reception know if you are not comfortable with housekeeping to enter your room daily.